Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Planner

As the Christmas season speeds toward me, my stack of coupons and lists and recipes and craft ideas is getting a little bit unmanageable.  
A couple of weeks ago I was reading this gal's blog & saw a link to a great Christmas planner that also looked fun to make. So, today my rapidly growing stack of clippings and magazines finally got the best of me, and I sat down with my supplies to get myself organized.
Here is the link to the original instructions.  I did tweak a few things myself & added a lot more scrapbook paper throughout the book on the divider pages and the calendar pages- just to make it a little more fun.  
It took me a couple of hours from start to finish, but would have been quicker if I'd used a glue stick the entire time & not glue dots (it takes a while to peel the back off those).  This was a fun project, and I think it's going to help me get organized for the holiday season!
 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i'm really enjoying it!

Karamella said...

ooh ooh I love it! But don't think I have got it together enough this year to attempt it... I can't get Chris' job situation off my mind, Elisa's recovery... just trying to survive at this point. But the decorations are up and "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" And thank God for the beautiful snow Saturday afternoon and evening... Did y'all get any?