Sunday, September 11, 2016

Kitchen Visitor

Boy, was I surprised to see this little guy on my kitchen floor in the morning while no one else was at home!  After contemplating whether or not he is poisonous, I decided against picking him up with my bare hand, and opted for a pair of kitchen tongs.  I picked him up with the tongs, walked in the backyard, and literally flung him into the woods.  I have no idea if he survived.  I still don't know if he's a copperhead or just a brown snake.  But I'd really prefer to not have snakes in my house regardless.

5 comments:

hitaakademi said...

Ankara'da profesyonel ağda hizmeti
ankara erkek agda hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Nguyễn ngọc said...

visit my site

Phẫu thuật hàm móm giá bao nhiêu tiền
Phẩu thuật hàm móm có nguy hiểm
Phẫu thuật vẩu hàm trên

Krishna Kumar Shrestha said...

https://JobVacancyPost.com is an online free job posting site that lets everyone to post job vacancy from all around the world. It is a complete job portal for your Recruitment and employment service.

JobVacancyPost is a free job posting site in the world. Everyone can post jobs after registering as job lister or employer. You can save your money on advertisements. Publish your job vacancies here at Job Vacancy Post easily.

Features:
If you are an employer, you can-
• Register freely
• Post jobs freely
• Post your Resumes freely
• Create your profile
• You can share your posted jobs on social media and many more.

If you are a job seeker, you can
• Register freely
• Apply for the available jobs
• Post your Resumes freely
• Create your profile to get hired from companies or organizations.

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

Ankara'da profesyonel ağda hizmeti


ทางบ้าน

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض