Friday, July 22, 2016

Last Day in Snowmass

On our last full day in Snowmass, Berkley asked me if he could walk by himself to adventure camp!  So, I agreed to let him walk ahead and that I would trail far behind.  I feel like these days are going to be increasing soon!
Stephen did a big ride up the mountain, so I took the chair lift to the top to meet him there!
He RODE up that mountain...
I am super adventurous, but I can not let myself ride a chair lift without pulling the bar down.
From the gondola, I got a view of Berkley waiting in line to try his hand at mountain boarding! (He's there in a green jacket)
This fantastic coloring station was in the middle of the village as we got ready for dinner...
After dinner we ended the evening with a bag of s'mores by the fire pit.  It was the best way to end our time in this beautiful space!

No comments: