Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Beach Trip

We slept for a good 6 hours or so, then Berkley and I hopped in the car and headed down to the beach!  It would be a shame for us to stay in one place for too long!
Starting off the week with a quick swim, then ice cream with all the kiddos!
My mom's amazing friend Hugh (Uncle Hugh) asked if he could take Berkley to the Pavilion to play games and have snacks, since he'd already taken several other kids earlier in the week before we arrived.  Of course, Berkley was thrilled to go, and they had a wonderful time together!
The "big boys"...
My spot...
Learning how to play card games with Jack's grandma "Honey"...
I love spending time with this sweet girl.  Kelly and I always have the best, most heart-felt talks during our time together at the beach.
Happy times with my kiddo!
Early morning snuggles before heading outside for the day...
Berkley and Sawyer are such sweet friends together...
This pool... neither of us can ever get enough
I don't know how much longer we will be coming to this house in the summers, so we soak up every single second we get!

No comments: