Sunday, October 25, 2015

FBC GSO Women's Retreat

I had the privilege of leading the women's retreat for First Baptist Church.  We headed down to Ocean Isle for an absolutely gorgeous weekend of faith and fellowship.


Sunset on the first night.  
The sun ahead of me...
 ...And the moon behind me...
 My view of our space together...
 My view when I turned around from the spot where I was teaching.  Not too shabby!
 Because every trip to the beach deserves a good cartwheel!
 Prayers rolled up into sections of the cross.
 Our prayers and God's responses...
 Early morning sunrise yoga on Saturday & Sunday mornings.
 What a great group of women.
 My dear Christina.  So thankful we are doing life together.
 With Kim & Christina before heading home.
 It's so special to get to lead things my mom is a part of!

No comments: