Monday, December 28, 2015

Dan's Birthday

It was a fun evening celebrating my dear friend Dan's birthday.  He and Melissa hosted a few friends and family for yummy desserts and drinks and time to enjoy being together.  It's still so hard for me to believe that they live right here in town- just down the street from me!  God has blessed our friendship in so many ways over the last 20 years, and I'm so grateful for God's story of redemption and grace.

Dan and his sweet wife, Melissa....
Oh, sweet Anna.  Dan's mom is just one of my favorite people ever.  She loves so deeply and faithfully.  And I just adore her.
Even Dan's brother Ben was able to come to the party!  Ben lives in California, and typically visits only once or twice a year.  This guy.  I love him so much too.  We've always said if I'd had siblings, and if they'd had a sister, this is what it would have looked like.  These two guys are just the best, and I'm grateful that they let me be an honorary family member!

No comments: