Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My Dad

My dad's birthday is always the week of Thanksgiving.  As I was looking at his facebook to check out a few photos, I found this description of him in his profile...
It describes him just perfectly.  Religious Views:  Liberal Protestant  Political Views:  Conservative Republican.  This just cracks me up because it is truly spot on.  He is pretty much all the things. Ha!

He is the best Daddy a girl could ask for.  He spends his days at work shadowing an autistic teenager at his local high school- because he seriously can't help but help people.
He taught me to sing, to laugh hard, to hug tightly, to ask hard questions, to love Jesus, and to find fun in everything I do.  I am so thankful for all of the lessons I learned from this awesome guy!

No comments: