Sunday, November 08, 2015

Knoxville Visit

For a while we had been planning a quick weekend trip to visit our best buds in Knoxville.  We love the Crosses and Patersons so much, and wish we had more time with them, but we will take what we can get!

This kid read the whole way there...
We arrived in time for dinner at a restaurant with the Crosses.  Afterward, we put Berkley to bed and had some fun time chatting and catching.
No one in the world makes my husband laugh the way Lee does.  It does my heart so much good to see them together.  Lee is one of those rare friends that really gets Stephen and really knows his heart.  It is a joy to watch their friendship.
On Saturday, Stephen & Lee went to the UT game.  Lee landed some box seats and they had a super time together.
While they were gone, Berkley and I headed over to the Patersons for the afternoon.  I'm thankful for those kind of friends that you just "do life" with when you're there.

I did sample some pink lemonade moonshine.  When in East Tennessee...
Oh Lori.  I adore this woman.  We know and love each other to the core.  She's definitely my favorite thing about Knoxville, TN.
Berk and I headed back to the Crosses so he and Cameron could watch the rest of the UT game on tv before their dads got home.  We all had a wonderful time with our friends, and we can't wait 'til our next visit to Knox-Vegas!

No comments: