Sunday, September 27, 2015

Playroom ReDo

I've been wanting to make the playroom a nicer space for a while.  It's a great room, but I wanted it to have a little more character and not be such a "catch all" room.

Of course, I didn't start taking pictures until I had already rearranged furniture and cleaned it out significantly.  But trust me when I say, even this "before" picture is infinitely better than how the room looked prior to me doing this work. 
Stephen was out of town for work- which is always when I do my best work around the house.  So, I got to rearranging and painting!

I've pinned the color "Paladium Blue" so many times on Pinterest, that it was inevitable that I'd use it for the play room.  And I'm SO glad I did!
(There's also a sound-asleep Berkley on the couch while I finished up with decorating.)
He woke up the next morning to find a whole new playroom!  

No comments: