Saturday, September 19, 2015

Emerald Isle Day Two

Saturday could not have been better.  The weather was absolutely perfect, and it was a gorgeous day on the beach.  Berkley and I literally stayed on the beach from 10am-4:30pm.  Go big or go home!  I love that he's at the age where this is easy to do.

So much nice relaxing with my friends.
A salty, sandy Berk is a happy Berk for sure.
Ms. Lindsay built sand castles with Berkley and her daughter, Georgia.
Mr. Jared & Berk in the waves again.
Stephen's beach philosophy is that if you dig a hole in the sand, folks will enjoy it.  He made this hole, and Berkley found the perfect spot to relax while enjoying a juice box.  Life is pretty good for that kid.
Lindsay taught Berk how to make drip castles.  He was enthralled.
This sweet friend makes me laugh like no one else I've ever known.  She is one of the most talented, loving people I can imagine, and I'm so grateful we got some good time together.
Beautiful kite flying...
Jared's parents had their favorite frozen dessert (chocolate covered key lime pie) flown in from Key West!  What an incredibly generous gift!
Posing Mommas...
We ended the day by the inn's pool.  What a fun group of folks gathered to celebrate Lindsay & Jared!
Georgia...I love this girl.  She is the best combination of her parents- super fun, super happy, and super sweet.
My guys took a little break to dry off in the sun...
There's Berk and Olivia lying in the chair...

We enjoyed a fun night of chatting and marshmallow roasting and enjoying our time together.


No comments: