Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wilmington

On the way down to Myrtle Beach, my mom, Berkley & I headed down to Wilmington for one night so we could visit Kara & Turner.  I had great plans to go out to dinner with the girls that night, but Berkley's tummy had other ideas.
30 minutes into our trip, Berkley started vomiting.  Ugh.  He threw up about every 30-45 minutes throughout the trip.  It was awful and gross and just so sad.  Poor kid.
So, instead of a fun dinner out on the water, these sweet friends of mine met me on the porch of the Residence Inn where we were staying.  We only had a little bit of time together, but it was still worth it.
Berk got a good night's sleep, and woke up healthy the next day.  Just a 24 hour bug, I guess.
In the morning, we headed to Causeway Cafe to meet Turner & her girls. for a yummy breakfast.
Me with all of my kiddos- my two adorable goddaughters!  I love these girls so much!


No comments: