Saturday, July 18, 2015

Myrtle Beach Days 3 & 4

It's so much fun to watch these kids grow up together!  The oldest is now 7, and we will have 2 or 3 new babies with us next summer!
Bradley, Sawyer, Berkley, Compton, Sadie, Jack & McCrae
I came up with this fun idea a couple of years ago when we had the same room in the house.  I set up Berkley's tent, so he'd have his own space to sleep, and read, and confine his stuff.  It worked out so well, and he thought it was super-fun!
Boogie board time!
These two!  They are good buddies, and this particular day they looked like an ad for Mini Boden!
Mother/Son cartwheels & jumps
Berk and I always spend some time playing out on the lawn...
Singing the cup song with McCrae...she'd been practicing all year so she could do it with me!
Stephen took us out to breakfast at a fun pancake house one morning!
Apparently, Berk wanted some time out of the sun, so I found him with this chair pulled over into the shade where he could read there.
Of course, I got some lovely time to read and relax!
Family photo night!
The whole group!
I love these people. And this porch. And this time.

No comments: