Thursday, March 05, 2015

School Work

Because sometimes I just can't get enough of Berkley's school work.  I know it won't always be quite as entertaining as it is this year!

"My cousin is ten years old.  My brother is ten too!  I like my ten years old brother and cousin."
This entire page is a lie.  The cousin he is referring to (my cousin Lucas) is in his early 20's, and obviously there is no 10 year old brother.  
This one was hanging in the hall at school.  I believe the assignment was to write about a time you were brave (like Civil Rights activist Ruby Bridges).  Most kids wrote things like "I'm brave at night when it's dark."  "I was brave when I saw a big dog."
Berkley wrote, "I was brave in my first pogo stick class."  
WHAAAAATTT???!!!!!
I asked him about it later and he said, "Oh Mom! That was just fiction!"

No comments: