Thursday, December 19, 2013

Preschool Christmas Program

I approached Berkley's Christmas program at school with a tiny bit of trepidation.  Last year he wasn't so excited to perform in front of everyone as he was thrilled to be looking all around, so all of my photos from last year are of the back of his head.
I kept my expectations low, and was pleasantly surprised to see him engaged in the program, singing the songs, doing the motions and even smiling!  Hooray!  Christmas program success!!




Berk's buddy Pearson thought it would be fun to match Berkley and wear a bow tie too!


Daddy was able to take some time off of work for part of the program

After the program, Berkley and his sweet friend Cambelle wanted to take a few photos together... How cute are these two?  I feel like these give me a tiny glimpse into Berkley as a teenager!


Playing with Peter & Grant on the playground for a little while before heading home...

Clearly he was worn out after the program...





No comments: