Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Only Me

Remember this post- about how I am fashionably challenged, and tend to purchase multiples of the same item?

Well, I've done it again.  
Only this time- it was completely unintentional.

I bought these two items from from Boden- a fabulous online/catalog company that I only wish I could afford to buy more clothes from.  
I found these two items online, put them in my "cart", and paid for them.  Yesterday I received them in the mail, opened the package, and started laughing when I pulled them out.  
I showed them to Stephen and he shook his head and said, "Only my wife."

Here they are...
Notice any similarities?

I suppose I could exchange one of them for another color even if I don't exchange it for something entirely different.  
But they're both so cute!  How can I choose?!

5 comments:

Jenn Beyer said...

very cute suit!!! love it!

Courtney said...

SO cute! do they both fit?? that's impressive when shopping online!

Mama Llama said...

that;s hilarious. I do love the dress in the blue print. yeah for mommy shopping spree!

Karamella said...

Too funny! Love it! who cares if they are the same :-) I bet that color looks really good on you :-)

Karamella said...

P.S. just went to the website... FABULOUS!!