Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Crayons

It's no secret that I love crayons and markers.  
Yes, I am an 8 year old stuck in the body of a 31 year old.  
Crayola is forever coming out with new products, and my dad is always quick to gift me with their newest creation.  This summer he gave me the fabulous window markers, and now I have these new crayons.  
They are pretty amazing, I'm not gonna lie.  
They are so smooth- they almost feel like pastels when you use them, and the marks they make look like a combination of crayons and markers.
The packaging is horrible- all of the crayons fall out when you try to get just one.  
Other than that, they are a huge success and I highly recommend them for your coloring pleasure!

(Yes, I always test new markers/crayons by making a rainbow & writing my initials!)

2 comments:

Jenn Beyer said...

I like it! When I tutor my elementary kiddo I make them use crayons for our activities and do the activity along with them! :)

Laura Smith said...

Somethings have not changed (although I have not noticed any matchin ribbons in your pony tail recently)...I will never forget that for Christmas when we were in HIGH SCHOOl- you asked for an art easel and it was your favorite gift ever!