Saturday, January 09, 2010

Stephen's Birthday

Yesterday was Stephen's 34th birthday. He's made it pretty clear that outside of going on vacation during his birthday (his 30th birthday surprise cruise being the ultimate), the next best thing is celebrating with dinner out with friends. So, a couple of weeks ago I decided to get some folks together to surprise him with dinner on his birthday.
Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of the dinner & totally forgot to get a group shot. I'll just have to post a few pictures I did manage to take (including the picture above with Stephen's blue teeth from his cookie cake's icing!).
Here's a copy of the invitation (which I got for free...thanks to Vistaprint) including a picture with the infamous bunny suit.We enjoyed dinner with 9 of our friends & celebrated the hilarious, irreverant, incredibly fun, incorrigible man that is Stephen Willis!I am truly grateful to be married to this man, and so thankful that God brought us together. He is a wonderful husband, father, and one of the hardest workers I know. Happy Birthday, Honey!

No comments: