Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Scanner

My dad gave me a very cool scanner for Christmas and I am thrilled about it! However, I had thank you notes and other projects to finish before I would let myself start playing with it. So, after completing all of that, yesterday I began scanning some old pictures.
My photographs are fairly well organized in albums, but there are a couple of boxes with random prin
ts that, for whatever reason, never made it into a book. So, I started with some of those. I will probably download many pictures from albums as well, so that I'll have them preserved digitally, but for now, I'm going to focus on those loose photographs that don't have a "place" in storage.
The scanner is ridiculously easy, and really fun to work with. I am in love with my
new gadget.
Here are just a few examples of the older pictures I found...


Talent Show in 3rd Grade- 1986High School friends- Stacy, Heather & Jennifer- 1995College friends- Laurie, Allison & Nancy- 2000My summer in Kenya- 2002My ordination in 2003

No comments: