Saturday, January 09, 2010

I Got It!

Right after Christmas I blogged about how I never received this gift. Well, lo and behold, when my dad arrived on Thursday for us to celebrate a late Christmas together, guess what was wrapped up with my name on it!
He seems to think my blog post was a ploy for him to buy this fabulous contraption for me, but I'll be the first to admit it was actually just a slight dig at my wonderful husband. So, thanks Daddy, for reading more into my blog than I intended, and getting me a super new gadget to spend time with.
I have a couple of other projects in the works right now (making baby food, doing some cross-stitching, catching up on my reading), but you better believe once I get to a stopping point I'm going to be up to my ears in scanned photos! I can hardly wait!

No comments: