Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Yummy Trick

I spent a good portion of Wednesday afternoon cooking in order to take food to Joy & Ben Vermillion-Heinsohn to celebrate the birth of their son Lincoln. I made this delicious souffle that I haven't made in entirely too long. We discovered this dish from a family in Knoxville and it is always a hit.
However...there's a little trick to it.

Looks like (and even tastes a little like) sweet potato souffle...
But it's made with...Yep- carrot souffle.
I do not like sweet potato souffle and I don't like cooked carrots, but I
love carrot souffle. It is so tasty, and it's so fun to take this dish places & see people try to guess what they're eating. They never guess carrots!!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I may have to try that! I made a butternut squash souffle, and it was so yummy!