Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I Didn't Get for Christmas

I love photographs. I have more photo albums than a girl ought to have, but I really wish I could convert those photos to save them digitally. It would be so great to have them in digital form so that I wouldn't have to worry about the state of my photo albums out in the garage and I'd be able to share some of my favorite older photos online!
I have wanted one of
these for several years now. Stephen thinks it is unnecessary & I should just use a regular scanner but I've never had very good luck with a regular scanner. I just can't make them work well for me and they are so slow!
So, despite my comments & hints and pointing this out in Brookstone, I still don't have a photo scanner. It's not the kind of gift I would probably buy for myself, but it's beginning to look like I might need to start putting away a little extra cash to do just that.

Until then, you can find me out in our garage, looking at my photo albums.

No comments: