Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome, New Friends!

One of my favorite blogs to check out each day is Triad Smarty Pants. It's a "moms blog" full of great info. for families in the Triad. They feature local moms throughout the week & feature local businesses & events that one might not know about otherwise.
A month or so ago, they sent out a request for any Triad moms who blog to be included on their list. So, I sent in the links to both of my blogs. Today they posted all of the momma's who sent in their blogs (including my friend Carrie) so we can check out each other's lives!
I love reading the blogs of others, so I'm excited to check out the list of folks. And if you're a new visitor to my blogs (willisbaby & cmjw13), I hope you enjoy getting a glimpse into my life. I started my "regular" blog several years ago, but have really gotten better about writing in the past year or so. Then, I started my "mom" blog during my pregnancy last January. I've contemplated combining the two, but have challenged myself to have a life that is interesting enough outside of my child to warrant having another blog! We'll see!
Regardless, I'll do my best to keep both blogs interesting & entertaining.

Welcome!

Oh! And check out the rest of the list of mom blogs here!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Enjoyed scrolling through both of your blogs today! You have a beautiful family!

Courtney said...

Thanks Catherine! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Erin said...

Erin from Fierce Beagle, reporting in! So glad to have made some more connections with local bloggers. And I love your blog background!

Sara A said...

I love tSP and am so glad they highlighted some mommy bloggers today!