Friday, December 18, 2009

Punch Drunk

I love punch. I mean I really love punch. It's kind of a shame that most wedding receptions don't serve punch anymore-9.9 times out of 10 I would choose punch over any other party beverage. At least it can still be my favorite part of most baby showers.
While punch is made primarily of juices, I can't really trick myself into believing it's good for me; there's just too much sugar involved. So, during Advent I allow myself to make yummy punch and drink it as much as I want. Then, after the New Year I don't make it again until the following Christmas season. (Although I have been known to make an awesome lime green Halloween punch....sh!)
This stuff is so good & it's just a little more exciting to put it in these cute Christmas cups I got at Target last year.

No comments: