Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Love My Math Teacher

If you know me well, you're probably thinking, "Wait a minute! YOU love a MATH teacher?!"
Yep! It's true.
My middle school math teacher (and cheerleading coach), Pam Gurganus has been one of the women who has had an incredible impact on me and I am so grateful to still have her in my life.
Pam is a Wake grad, so she brought her mom and two adorable sons to the WFU/NCSU basketball game Sunday night. It was such a treat to see each other & catch up.
I also took Berkley to visit them at their hotel on Monday morning and enjoyed another special time with Pam & her boys Alex & Ben.
I am so thankful for this woman who has been an inspiration to me as a woman of faith, a teacher, and now as a mom. I never could have imagined 20 years ago that she would be holding my own baby boy!
It was such a special visit.For the record- While I have never really enjoyed math, I was pretty good at it until I got to high school. It's totally not Pam's fault that math & I are no longer friends.

No comments: